University of Victoria’s
Service Leadership Program
Service is the big differentiator in an increasingly competitive economy.
The Gustavson School of Business at the University of Victoria is Canada’s leading business school focusing on Service Excellence. Its Service Leadership Program helps organizations and communities gain a competitive edge through service excellence. We give you the content, process and tools to build a customer-centric organization and a service culture built on accountability.
The outcome will be better and more consistent customer experiences and strengthened brand perceptions that translate into business results.
- Help you design a service strategy and lead the transformational service journey.
- Teach teams to plan for and deliver world class service experiences.
- Enable leaders to build a high performing organization using systems and coaching.
The Service Leadership Program teaches the science of service. It applies psychological and management principles to drive service and sales as taught by award-winning professor Dr. Mark Colgate and other faculty at UVic’s Gustavson School of Business.
The program is available for corporations, associations and communities. Individuals can start their service leadership journey today.
Build a customer-centric organization and high performing service culture in 3 Steps –
3 Steps to Service Excellence
- For the long-term. We equip leaders with the knowledge, process and tools needed to build a customer-centric organization and a service culture that drives results. We help teams deliver consistently great service experiences to customers and each other.
- Go beyond. We go beyond training by providing the content, process and tools to support your journey. We deliver with the same standards by which we teach – to be reliable and responsive while building relationships.
- Championing you. We understand that no organization is the same. We take the time to tailor to your unique needs.
We are reliable – We keep our promises. We practice what we preach.
We are responsive –We listen to your needs and tailor our approach accordingly.
We build relationships – We work with you for the long term. We want you to succeed.
“This winter season we served 10% more guests and received better guest reviews with the same number of employees. Without investing in our people, this wouldn’t have happened.”