Masters Certificate in Project Management
- Project Managers from any industry, with at least one year experience, who wish to move up to a higher level in their field. A university degree is not required, but you do need a willingness to learn new concepts and work in groups with others.
- Mid- and senior-level managers who have completed an introductory project management program in recent years, and must now lead more complex projects.
- Anyone who does NOT have their PMP® designation from PMI and who wishes to consolidate and certify their project management training for career success.
- Anyone with their PMP® in need of PDUs or wishing to brush up on the most current PM training.
- Includes nine-module-program tuition and all teaching materials. Note that our programs are management development courses and do not qualify for personal tax exemption from CRA.
- Provides over 120 hours of in-depth PM education – much more than the 35 contact hours required to write the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam.
- Attendees of this program who are PMPs are entitled to 126 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® upon completion.
“MCPM taught me the science behind project Management and “why” to many of the tools commonly used. Class sessions provided immediate application opportunities to my roles as a project manager.”
“This is a great course if you really want to learn project management by doing. The case study that runs throughout the course translates learning into practical application which reinforces the learning. It is also a great introduction to higher level management/business courses.”
“Taking this program after having led a number of projects helped me put the work I had been doing in better perspective and prepared me to take the next step in leading projects.”
“This program provides excellent value both through its content and the way it is structured. Great topics, instructors and very good opportunities to share experience and knowledge with other participants.”
I came out of this program with a lot of value in both training material and insight to project management. I felt that this was one of the most valuable professional development programs I have attended to date.
The course reference material, the suggested web pages, and other documentation, form unlimited source material to draw upon to make your project successful.
Be sure to join our list! Don’t miss any exciting news.
Newsletters will be sent out 3-4 times a year.